Saturday, April 21, 2012

New type of story

Currently I am working on a new novel I call Dream Hitcher. This story brings into conflict Dan Gallatin a Marine veteran given to violent lashing out at the slightest provocation, Anubus who can't dream, Master Dreamer with his great power, and Kristin Goodfolk,a Marine veteran who is being destroyed by what she did in a fire fight with the enemy. I am shooting to have the novel completed in about a month.
 
Dream Hitcher will add a new genre to the wide range of types I currently have; from westerns, such as The Searcher; to mainline fiction such as Swear Vengeance; to young adult as Girl In Falling Snow; to the historical Soldiers Of Conquest -Grant And Lee In The Mexican War, 1846-1848.

I hope you find enjoyment reading my stories. I found pleasure in researching to collect the information with which to write them.

No comments:

Post a Comment